We are delighted to announce that Saffron Walden will be re-opening exclusively to our Season Ticket Holders, Museum Society members and Museum Volunteers from Thursday 10th December, to offer our friends and supporters a preview before full re-opening to the public in 2021.
Pre-booking is essential and you will be able to book your timed visit online through Art Tickets from Friday 4th December onwards:
From the Museum’s Art Tickets page, simply follow the instructions on screen. Here’s a quick summary:
- Click Green Book Tickets button
- Click Green Book General Admission Tickets button
Hourly timed slots with be available to book on:
|Thursday 10th December, 11am-4.30pm||Thursday 17th December, 11am-4.30pm|
|Friday 11th December, 11am-4.30pm||Friday 18th December, 11am-4.30pm|
|Saturday 12th December, 11am-4.30pm||Saturday 19th December, 11am-4.30pm|
|Sunday 13th December, 2.30-4.30pm||Sunday 20th December, 2.30-4.30pm|
- On the Calendar click the date you wish to book, click Green Continue button
- Select the Hour time slot you require & then click the Green Continue button
- Click the drop down menu and select the number of tickets required & then click the Green Continue button
- Then follow the remaining instruction on screen which will prompt you to enter your contact details and clicking the continue buttons highlighted in green after each stage.
*You may be asked to show proof of eligibility to hold this ticket type to enter the Museum –i.e. Museum Society membership card, Annual Season Ticket card, etc.
For any booking queries please contact the Museum on (01799 510333) during office opening hours (9am-5pm Tues-Fri)
** Covid secure procedures are in place, see our website for more details of how we are complying with the current regulations. At busy times queuing outside social distanced may be required. Please come prepared and dress suitably for inclement weather.
We will announce our re-opening to the general public just as soon as the situation becomes clear regarding Covid tiers and restrictions , most likely after the 17th May.